Latitude 33 Planning and Engineering is an established land planning and civil engineering firm, providing comprehensive services that range from conceptual land planning to detailed engineering, grading and infrastructure design, as well as construction support to both the private and public sectors of the land development market. Our experience includes the planning and design of residential, educational facilities, hospitals, biotechnology, commercial, civic, industrial, military and mixed-use developments. Planning and civil engineering are closely integrated for a comprehensive interdisciplinary team approach to a project’s design.
Latitude 33 is currently seeking candidates for the following positions:
Senior Design Engineer
We are currently seeking a Senior Civil Design Engineer to design and review plans and specifications on a variety of project types.
• Candidate should have Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
• Engineer in Training (EIT) certification minimum, with Professional Engineers License (PE) in process.
• 4+ years of relevant experience
• Experience with preliminary design studies; preparation, production and processing of final subdivision maps, public improvement plans and development plans; earthwork and drainage calculation and reports; mapping; site plan engineering for commercial, higher education, civic, and healthcare projects
• AutoCAD Civil 3D experience required
• Strong interpersonal and communications skills
• Organization and prioritization abilities
Latitude 33 offers a full benefit package including medical and dental insurance, Life and LTD insurance, 4 ½ day workweek, and 401k Plan.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please forward a cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org