We are currently seeking a Civil Design Engineer to design and review plans and specifications on a variety of project types.
• Candidate should have Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
• Engineer in Training (EIT) certification minimum
• 2+ years of relevant experience
• Experience with preliminary design studies; preparation, production and processing of final subdivision maps, public improvement plans and development plans; earthwork and drainage calculation and reports; mapping; site plan engineering for commercial, higher education, civic, and healthcare projects
• AutoCAD Civil 3D experience
• Strong interpersonal and communications skills
• Organization and prioritization abilities
Latitude 33 offers a full benefit package including medical and dental insurance, Life and LTD insurance, 4 ½ day workweek, and 401k Plan.