We are currently seeking a Land Survey CAD Technician to work in our survey department. This position is responsible for developing survey construction stakeout, as-built plans and boundary drawings in AutoCAD/Civil3D platform; receive field data and transform them into working drawings, existing conditions base sheets and finished plans.
• One year of experience
• Able to understand and complete drawings in accordance with project specifications and various industry survey standards.
• Advanced knowledge of AutoCAD
• Experience with drawing setup, scale usage, dimensioning, labeling and plotting, and editing surfaces within a 2D and 3D platform.
• Experience in processing field data collection electronic files.
• Strong work ethic with design to work in a productive team environment.
• Effective oral and written communication with all levels of the company management and fellow employees.
• Candidate must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.