We are currently seeking a Planner with experience in land development in Southern California to assist us in providing our clients with high quality land planning services. Your responsibilities will include working closely with in-house staff; coordinating with in-house engineers, outside consultants and City and County staff; preparation of presentations; and project research.
Position could be full-time or part-time.
– Bachelor’s degree in urban Planning, Landscape Architecture, Public Policy and/or a related degree
– 3-6 Years of experience
– Knowledge of land planning principles
– Strong written skills
– Strong interpersonal and communication skills
– Graphic or physical design skills are a plus
– Organization and prioritization abilities
Latitude 33 offers a full benefit package including medical and dental insurance, Life and LTD insurance, 4 ½ day workweek, and 401k plan.