We are currently seeking a Project Manager with experience in land development in Southern California to manage a project team to execute work on a variety of project types, provide direct client interface, as well as manage the financial tasks with regard to invoicing, budgeting, change orders and proposals. This person would also be doing some business development as well. This person would report directly to one of the firm’s Principals.
• Candidate should have Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
• California PE license (required)
• 8+ years of relevant experience
• AutoCAD Civil 3D experience
• Strong interpersonal and communications skills
• Organization and prioritization abilities
• Management skills
Latitude 33 offers a full benefit package including medical and dental insurance, Life and LTD insurance, 4 ½ day workweek, and 401k Plan.