- Bike Path Bouten Creek – Provided grading and surface improvement plans for widening and extension of an existing bike path. Provide landscaping of adjacent disturbed areas. Coordinate with contractor for installation of facilities.
- Campus wide ADA upgrades – Provided survey services to assist in identifying deficient ADA access areas across campus. Identified potential ramp replacement and upgrade options.
- Beachside Housing Access – Provided design and construction services for the replacement of vehicular gate access and security fencing. Minimize parking loss while maximizing safety and vehicular access. Provide automatic gate design and coordination with contractor for installation during a short duration to minimize impacts to student schedules.
- Beachside Housing ADA – Identified ADA deficiencies and provided remedial design to pedestrian access for ADA enhancements. Provided detailed field survey and precise grading design services to minimize hardscape removal limits.
- Lot E10 – Skateboard Access – Provided revised signing and striping plan to support the installation of skateboard lanes across an existing parking lot. Provided safe access for skateboard path while minimizing the loss of parking spaces within the lot.
- Lot G2 Parking Lot Expansion – Provided field survey and engineering support for expansion of existing parking lot. Provided layouts to minimize loss of existing trees and maximize parking efficiencies. Coordinated with contractor access for construction yard and minimized disruptions to adjacent buildings and streets.
Location: Long Beach, California
Client/Team: CSU Long Beach