- Bike Path Bouten Creek – Provide grading and surface improvement plans for widening and extension of an existing bike path. Provide landscaping of adjacent disturbed areas. Coordinate with contractor for installation of facilities.
- Campus wide ADA upgrades – Provide survey services to assist in identifying deficient ADA access areas across campus. Identify potential ramp replacement and upgrade options.
- Beachside Housing Access – Provide design and construction services for the replacement of vehicular gate access and security fencing. Minimize parking loss while maximizing safety and vehicular access. Provide automatic gate design and coordination with contractor for installation during a short duration to minimize impacts to student schedules.
- Beachside Housing ADA – identify ADA deficiencies and provide remedial design to pedestrian access for ADA enhancements. Provide detailed field survey and precise grading design services to minimize hardscape removal limits.
- Lot E10 – Skateboard access – Provide revised signing and striping plan to support installation of skateboard lane across an existing parking lot. Provide safe access for skateboard path while minimizing the loss of parking spaces within the lot.
- Lot G2 Parking lot expansion – Provide field survey and engineering support for expansion of existing parking lot. Provide layouts to minimize loss of existing trees and maximize parking efficiencies. Coordinate with contractor access for construction yard and minimize disruptions to adjacent buildings and streets.